WILMINGTON, Delaware, UNITED STATES, June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global plant-based inks market is expected to grow at an estimated 4.7% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2031, according to research by Transparency Market Research (TMR) . The study enlightens readers on many factors including recent developments in the vegetable based inks market.
Leading players are using water-based technology as a sustainable technology to produce plant-based inks as this technology can help reduce the environmental impact of flexible packaging and carbon footprint. In addition, this technology is being used more and more compared to other technologies because it offers higher plant safety and a significantly lower environmental impact.
When used in an inkjet printer, water-based inks provide a higher resolution image. In addition, water-based inks offer improved image quality in terms of chromatic contrast, color clarity and definition. In addition, the technology guarantees improved coordination between the production phase and the design phase. These advantages of water-based inks are likely to lead to revenue opportunities in the global plant-based inks market during the forecast period.
Receive PDF brochure for more insights: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=84548
Plant Based Inks Market: Key Findings
- Soy-based ink is increasingly being used in place of petroleum-based inks around the world as there is a growing understanding of the environmentally friendly nature of the former. In addition, soy-based inks are used to produce more vibrant and bright colors. Hence, the increasing demand for soy-based ink products is forecast to have a positive impact on the future market demand for plant-based inks.
- Companies operating in the packaging industry focus on minimizing the environmental impact of packaging activities. As a result, the use of sustainable packaging materials such as printing inks is increasing. In addition, the use of appropriate materials in food packaging inks that have indirect and direct contact with food has increased sharply because the use of resins, solvents, pigments, additives and other chemicals can affect the safety of the food, notes a TMR report on the global market for plant-based inks.
- Companies operating in the global plant-based inks market focus on research and development to create eco-friendly products. Additionally, several companies in the Plant Based Inks market are focusing on expanding their businesses by employing various strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and new product launches. Leading players in the plant-based inks market are focusing on various key applications including commercial printing and labels and packaging to sustain their revenue streams post COVID-19 pandemic.
Receive covid 19 Analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=84548
Plant-Based Inks Market: Growth Booster
- Increasing environmental awareness in the global food and beverage industry is impacting as the top revenue contributor in the plant-based inks market
- The increasing use of plant-based inks in label and packaging applications is boosting the global market
Request a sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=84548
Plant Based Inks Market: Regional Analysis
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for plant-based inks and the region accounted for 43% of the total market in 2021. Regional market growth is attributed to an increase in the use of plant-based inks in various end-use industries including healthcare, food and beverage, publishing and textiles.
- The plant-based inks market is forecast to gain significant sales opportunities in the coming years due to the presence of a large consumer base in the region
Make an enquiry before Purchase: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=84548
Plant Based Inks Market: Major Players
Some of the key players featured in the report are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- solar chemical
- Kao Advanced Printing Solutions
- Inks Kingwood Professional
- INX International Ink Co
- Toyo Ink LLC
- Goose Ink
- Huber group
- Synthotex Chemicals Pvt. GmbH.
- Earth Inks group
- Flint group
- Universal Color Corporation
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- Kwang Myung INK CO.,Ltd
Vegetable Based Inks Market Segmentation
- tung based
- Flax seed based
- Castor based
- Based on rapeseed
- Soy based
- Based on corn oil
- On a water basis
- solvent based
- UV curable
- lithographic print
- flexographic printing
- offset printing
- screen printing
- Digital Printing
- label and packaging
- commercial pressure
- Leather and textile printing
- Capsule and tablet printing
- Printing medical devices
- Optical Printing
- food and drinks
- health care
- personal hygiene
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
search More Chemicals and Materials Market Research Reports from TMR:
Conductive Inks Market – The conductive inks market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period and is expected to reach US$9.2 billion market share of the conductive inks market by 2031
Soft Magnetic Composites Market – The soft magnetic composites market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period and is expected to reach US$9.8 billion soft magnetic composites market share by 2031
Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) Pipe Market – The Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) pipe market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period and is expected to reach US$2.9 billion Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) pipe market share Until 2031
US Antimicrobial Plastics Market – The US antimicrobial plastics market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period and is expected to reach US$1.8 billion US antimicrobial plastics market share by 2031
Anti-Reflective Coatings Market – The anti-reflective coatings market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period and is expected to reach US$11.65 billion in anti-reflective coatings market share by 2031
About transparency market research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research reporting company providing business intelligence reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS DOWNTOWN,
1000 N West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
to blog: https://tmrblog.com
E-mail: [email protected]